YouTube's Stokes Twins Remember Terrifying Near-Death Experience
Two YouTube stars are recovering after a medical scare that sent one brother to the hospital. The Stokes Twins posted a video on their YouTube channel telling their viewers about the near-death experience. Alex Stokes said he lost his appetite and felt extreme discomfort in his stomach, so he rushed to the emergency room. Doctors found fluid in his pelvis, and his appendix burst while he was being transferred to another hospital. Luckily, the organ was removed before there were any complications.